Occupational safety and health
Based on our Occupational Safety and Health Policy, by implementation of the Occupational Safety and Health Management System, we strive to prevent the occurrence of occupational accidents, promote health management, maintain and improve the health of employees, and work to maintain and improve a vibrant work environment that is comfortable and safe for all employees.
Occupational Safety and Health Policy (OH & S Policy)
In order to put into practice the company motto "Safety, Health and Environment", our philosophy is to engage in business activities while enabling employees to work in a safe and hygienic environment. The Seika Group's OH & S policy is defined as follows:
1) Invest adequate management resources necessary for maintaining and continuously improving OH & S
2) Set annual occupational health and safety targets for the OH & S policy
3) Comply with laws, regulations and agreements with regions and customers and review Seika Group's self-regulation and business standards as necessary.
4) Continue improvements to eliminate hazards and achieve OH & S risk reduction
5) Regularly review OH & SMS by conducting internal audits and always strive to maintain or improve occupational safety and health.
6) Make discussion and participation with workers the core of the Safety and Health Committee
Established: October 30, 2018